Ambre Associés handles the drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial contracts with both French and international client matters, including:
- Analysis of legal requirements and options;
- Drafting of pre-contractual documentation: letters of intent, MOUs, term sheets, etc.;
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing contracts associated with all aspects of sales and distribution: resale and distribution agreements, sales representative, agency, broker, commission agreements, transport and supply contracts, general terms and conditions of sale and purchase, etc.;
- Drafting and negotiating the sale and purchase of industrial assets;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements.
We represents and assists clients at all stages of litigation before all civil (Tribunal d’instance, Tribunal de grande instance, Juge de l’exécution) and commercial jurisdictions. Our practice also includes summary proceedings: ex parte proceedings, applications for interim relief and petitions for expedited hearings.